Aardman Animations Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
No personal data collected by us through this website is sold or released to anyone about visitors to this site or customers of Aardman without prior consent. In other words, no information is released to anyone unless you have given permission first.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data from you during your visit to the website:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on this website, including personal data provided at the time of registering for the newsletter – email;
- Personal data you provide when reporting a problem with this website or requesting technical support;
- Personal data you provide to us if you contact Aardman for any other reason;
- Details of your visits to this website including traffic data, location data and other communications data and the resources that you access; and
- Information about your browser version, operating system and screen resolution.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To encourage and allow you to participate in interactive features on our website, when you choose to do so;
- If you are a new user to contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (Act).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Aardman Animations Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Aardman Animations Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging personal data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at to Aardman Animations Limited, Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you follow a link to another website (including any website operated by Aardman Animations Limited), different privacy policies may apply. You should read these policies before you submit any personal data to these website and agree that use of your personal data by those websites will be subject to those privacy policies.